Long papers (up to 8 pages, not including references) describing original and unpublished work that provides significant results of research.
Short papers (up to 4 pages, not including references) describing original and unpublished work in progress, with intermediate results that contribute to well-founded research.
Contributions may tackle any topic related to Human-Computer Interaction, in a broad sense, considering the multidisciplinary nature of this research area.
Contributions on Interaction in the field of Arts will be especially welcome this year, but so will contributions from any related field, such as User Experience, Industrial Design, Psychology and Sociology, Accessibility, Interaction Hardware, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Human-Robot Interaction, etc.
All contributions must be submitted anonymously in PDF format, following the ACM template:
- Word users, please use interim template: https://www.acm.org/binaries/content/assets/publications/word_style/interim-template-style/interim-layout.docx
- LaTex users, please use template: https://www.acm.org/binaries/content/assets/publications/consolidated-tex-template/acmart-master.zip
- LaTeX & Overleaf users, please use template: https://www.overleaf.com/gallery/tagged/acm-official#.WOuOk2e1taQ
More information about the templates can be found at https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
All submissions must be done through EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=interaccion2021
All contributions will be peer-reviewed by an international panel of experts. Names and affiliations of authors, acknowledgments or any other reference that may reveal the identity of the authors must be removed. Papers that do not meet these conditions may be rejected without review.
Contributions may be submitted in Spanish or English. In any case, they must contain a summary of up to 300 words in English.
Publication of accepted contributions
- Accepted long and short papers, as well as Poster abstracts, written in English, will be published in the ACM Digital Library within its Series of International Conference Proceedings.
- Accepted long and short papers, as well as Poster abstracts written in Spanish will be published in the conference proceedings.
- A selection of the best Interaction 2020 papers will be invited to submit an appropriate extended version to be considered for publication in special issues of international journals with impact (to be confirmed) and in AIPO’s Digital Journal.
At least one author of each contribution must be registered in the conference. Each registration can be associated with one contribution. For additional contributions associated with the same participant, an additional fee will be required. Registration will be available in CEDI website (https://congresocedi.es/), more details coming soon there.
Presentation at the conference
Presentations in the various sessions of the conference will be done with a pre-recorded video which Will be projected in the session room and transmitted for on-line attendants. After the video projection, a question & answer time will be open where attendants both in the room and on-line will be able to participate. The presenter will have to participate answering the questions proposed by the audience.
- Submission: 15th March –
16th April, 202130th April, 2021 (extended deadline)
- Notification: 1st June, 2021
- Camera Ready version: 22nd June, 2021
- Interaction 20/21: 22nd – 24th September, 2021
Read the full call in pdf here.