The Doctoral Colloquium is a forum in which Ph.D. students will discuss their work with each other and with experts in their area. Students will present and discuss their thesis and will receive feedback to help them with their research plans.
All submissions must be done through EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=interaccion2021). If your article has been accepted, you will receive the Camera Ready format information by email.
Each contribution will consist of an abstract of maximum 2 pages, with a description of your doctoral thesis, including the following points:
- Identify a significant problem in the field of research and clearly formulate the research question
- Outline the current status of the problem domain and related solutions
- Present clearly any preliminary ideas, the proposed approach and the results achieved so far
- Describe the research methodology that is applied or planned
- Outline the contributions of the applicant’s work to the problem domain and highlight their uniqueness
Accepted contributions will be published in the conference proceedings.
PhD students will give a brief presentation (15 minutes) on their work. After each presentation, a discussion will take place.
- Submission: 15th March –
17th May, 202131st May, 2021 (extended deadline)
- Notification: 8th June, 2021
- Camera Ready version:
22nd June, 202130th June, 2021 (extended deadline)
- Lourdes Moreno (Charles III University of Madrid – Spain)
- Víctor M. López Jaquero (University of Castilla-La Mancha – Spain)
- César Collazos (University of Cauca – Colombia)